We are looking for a highly motivated optical design expert who have experience on laser beam shaping optical system design and application, especially on high power laser application. The successful candidate should have solid background in optical fundamental theory and knowledge. This position will report to R&D Manager in Xi’an, China. We will provide competitive salary and benefits package in local.
1. Design high power laser optical system, and work with optical process team together to complete the product design, assembly, and delivery tasks.
2. Lead the development and volume production introduction of new optical materials.
3. Lead optical design team to setup optical related standards and specifications, establish and optimize optical design related management process.
4. Guide the optical design team to implement relevant technical research and coach the optical design team to improve the overall design level of the team.
5. According to the company's product strategy, plan the optical design technology roadmap, establish the optical design capability, and patent layout in advance.
1. MS degree or higher in optical engineering, physics or a related technical discipline.
2. 8+years experiences in developing of optical lens system. Successful product design experience on high power laser beam shaping system design、micro-optics or diffractive optics.
3. Familiar with ZEMAX, LightTools and other optical design software.
4. Familiar with optical lens manufacture technology and lens test& characterization method.
5. Fluent in English, both written and spoken, Germany is plus.
6. Have result oriented spirit and strong communication skills.
7. Have experience on project management and people management is big plus.
8. Hours of Work: flextime, 40 hours/week.
Ireland is preferred, home office is acceptable, can travel ~20% time to China to meet project team.
We are looking for a highly motivated optical system expert who have experience on laser optical system design and development, experience on lithography, laser lift-off, laser annealing optical system design and development will be preferred. This position will report to R&D Manager in Xi’an, China. We will provide competitive salary and benefits package in local.
1. Development and optimization of optics, opto-mechanical and opto-electronic systems
2. Elaboration of holistic optical solutions, construction, experimental optimization, optical characterization
3. Technical support for development projects starting with the conception through in-house production to final acceptance and installation at the customer.
4. Further development of products and processes by means of independent planning
5. Responsibility for the continuous improvement process: determination of cost reduction potential, increased efficiency or improvement of quality and customer satisfaction
6. Guarantee of high product quality through close cooperation with the production departments.
7. Cooperation with product management and production to further develop existing and new products.
8. Technical project management for complex development projects
1. Successfully completed engineering studies specializing in technical optics, mechanical engineering, physical technology or similar.
2. Min. 10 years of professional experience in the field of system engineering or
3. optical system development, Semiconductor/FPD/Material processing industry experience is preferred.
4. Be the chief engineer to setup system architecture and define sub-system/module interface.
5. guide sub-system engineer on product development.
6. Ideally project management experience
7. Very good knowledge of optics and / or laser technology
8. Very good knowledge of CAD SolidWorks
9. Knowledge of the common and required norms, standards, and guidelines, e.g., ISO 11145, IEC 60825, CE, SEMI, S-Mark
10. Independent and goal-oriented way of working.
11. Solution-oriented communication within the team
12. High quality awareness
13. Fluent written and spoken English, German is plus.
We are looking for a highly motivated senior optical Engineer to develop volume bragg grating (VBG) process on high power diode laser stack to stabilize the wavelength. The successful candidate should have solid background in optical fundamental theory and knowledge. The engineer should be experienced in prototyping of optical lens systems and ability to independently conduct development project with team members. The technical expertise, such as active alignment, diffractive optics, coherent optics and simulation with Zemax/Code V (or similar), will be beneficial. This position will report to R&D Manager in Xi’an, China. We will provide competitive salary and benefits package in local.
1. Develop and design optical solution of VBG on high power diode laser stack.
2. Works with engineering Dept. on new product designs and processes development, leads transfer of new products into manufacturing, and sustains current products.
3. Be responsible for the reliability and stability of product and optical process. Conduct reliability test on optical components and optical glue to guarantee the long-term working lifetime.
4. Be responsible for yield improvement, cost reduction, automation efforts and configuration control of products.
5. Develop the optical process platform for manufacture.
6. Complete the technical documentation, conduct training for engineers or technician.
1. MS degree or higher in Optical Engineering, Physics, or a related technical discipline.
2. 8+years experiences in developing of optical lens system.
3. Be experienced in development of VBG process on diode laser bar, especially on high power diode laser stack.
4. Ability to independently conduct development projects with team members and external partners.
5. Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
6. Perseverance, proactive problem solving.
7. Have the experience of leading a project.
8. The technical expertise, such as active alignment, diffractive optics, coherent optics, and simulation with Zemax/Code V (or similar), will be appreciated.
We are looking for a highly motivated optical process expert who has rich experiences on laser beam shaping and/or high-power fiber coupled optical system integration process and application, the successful candidate should have solid background in optical fundamental theory and knowledge. This position will report to R&D manager in Xi’an, China. We will provide competitive salary and benefits package in local.
1. Responsible for the technical development of high-power diode laser beam shaping and fiber coupled products.
2. Guide and review the optical design and optical assembly process design of diode laser beam shaping products and fiber coupled products, and evaluate the feasibility, manufacturability, and reliability of the product design.
3. Identify and solve potential technical problems throughout the development process, guide the analysis and resolution of optical process problems, and ensure the process stability in volume production.
4. Organize the optical team to carry out general optical technology and process research and improve the team's product development capabilities.
5. According to the company's product strategy, participate in the planning of diode laser beam shaping and fiber coupled product technology roadmap, and establish and optimize the product and process platform for beam shaping and fiber coupled product.
1. Education background: major in optics, mechanics, etc., master's degree or above.
2. Over 8 years of experience in diode laser beam shaping, candidate with experience in high-power fiber coupling with bar packaging product is preferred.
3. In-depth understanding and unique insights in the design and process of high-power diode laser beam shaping products.
4. Solid professional knowledge and professionalism in science and engineering.
5. Think logically, think creatively, think proactively.
6. Good English capability in listening, speaking, reading, and writing, English can be used as a working language.
7. Good communication and collaboration skills.
Ireland is preferred，Home office is acceptable, can travel ~20% time to China to work with the project team.
3. 熟练使用Zemax, LightTools等光学设计App。