We are looking for a highly motivated optical system expert who have experience on laser optical system design and development, experience on lithography, laser lift-off, laser annealing optical system design and development will be preferred. This position will report to R&D Manager in Xi’an, China. We will provide competitive salary and benefits package in local.
1. Development and optimization of optics, opto-mechanical and opto-electronic systems
2. Elaboration of holistic optical solutions, construction, experimental optimization, optical characterization
3. Technical support for development projects starting with the conception through in-house production to final acceptance and installation at the customer.
4. Further development of products and processes by means of independent planning
5. Responsibility for the continuous improvement process: determination of cost reduction potential, increased efficiency or improvement of quality and customer satisfaction
6. Guarantee of high product quality through close cooperation with the production departments.
7. Cooperation with product management and production to further develop existing and new products.
8. Technical project management for complex development projects
1. Successfully completed engineering studies specializing in technical optics, mechanical engineering, physical technology or similar.
2. Min. 10 years of professional experience in the field of system engineering or
3. optical system development, Semiconductor/FPD/Material processing industry experience is preferred.
4. Be the chief engineer to setup system architecture and define sub-system/module interface.
5. guide sub-system engineer on product development.
6. Ideally project management experience
7. Very good knowledge of optics and / or laser technology
8. Very good knowledge of CAD SolidWorks
9. Knowledge of the common and required norms, standards, and guidelines, e.g., ISO 11145, IEC 60825, CE, SEMI, S-Mark
10. Independent and goal-oriented way of working.
11. Solution-oriented communication within the team
12. High quality awareness
13. Fluent written and spoken English, German is plus.
Ireland is preferred, home office is acceptable, can travel ~20% time to China to meet project team.
We are looking for a highly motivated senior optical Engineer to develop volume bragg grating (VBG) process on high power diode laser stack to stabilize the wavelength. The successful candidate should have solid background in optical fundamental theory and knowledge. The engineer should be experienced in prototyping of optical lens systems and ability to independently conduct development project with team members. The technical expertise, such as active alignment, diffractive optics, coherent optics and simulation with Zemax/Code V (or similar), will be beneficial. This position will report to R&D Manager in Xi’an, China. We will provide competitive salary and benefits package in local.
1. Develop and design optical solution of VBG on high power diode laser stack.
2. Works with engineering Dept. on new product designs and processes development, leads transfer of new products into manufacturing, and sustains current products.
3. Be responsible for the reliability and stability of product and optical process. Conduct reliability test on optical components and optical glue to guarantee the long-term working lifetime.
4. Be responsible for yield improvement, cost reduction, automation efforts and configuration control of products.
5. Develop the optical process platform for manufacture.
6. Complete the technical documentation, conduct training for engineers or technician.
1. MS degree or higher in Optical Engineering, Physics, or a related technical discipline.
2. 8+years experiences in developing of optical lens system.
3. Be experienced in development of VBG process on diode laser bar, especially on high power diode laser stack.
4. Ability to independently conduct development projects with team members and external partners.
5. Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
6. Perseverance, proactive problem solving.
7. Have the experience of leading a project.
8. The technical expertise, such as active alignment, diffractive optics, coherent optics, and simulation with Zemax/Code V (or similar), will be appreciated.
1. 硕士及以上学历，激光、光学、光电子、固体物理等相关专业, 3年以上DPSSL激光器研发工作经验；